A/T to M/T assistance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/T to M/T assistance...

Stupidly enough, I yanked all the wiring for the A/T and didn't connect those two wires. It's done now. We just finished hooking up the motor, fluids, yadda yadda, and it won't turn over, nor will it let go of the keys. Is there a way to fix this with no wiring remaining form the A/T? I figured I wouldn't need to connect the wiring because I bought a manual H22A, hence, a manual ECU. We were thinking about wiring in the clutch engage wires (I yanked a the harnesses of a junkyard Accord fro just incase), but I'm not sure what pins they plug into (I don't have a Helms, I ran out of money!). I need to find the starter kill and kill it! Any suggestions on that, plus getting my keys out of the ignition?

Brad aka Surfjunkie44
    Your sponsor sucks! Member #001

Re: A/T to M/T assistance...

Originally posted by Surfjunkie44
    Stupidly enough, I yanked all the wiring for the A/T and didn't connect those two wires. It's done now. We just finished hooking up the motor, fluids, yadda yadda, and it won't turn over, nor will it let go of the keys. Is there a way to fix this with no wiring remaining form the A/T? I figured I wouldn't need to connect the wiring because I bought a manual H22A, hence, a manual ECU. We were thinking about wiring in the clutch engage wires (I yanked a the harnesses of a junkyard Accord fro just incase), but I'm not sure what pins they plug into (I don't have a Helms, I ran out of money!). I need to find the starter kill and kill it! Any suggestions on that, plus getting my keys out of the ignition?

Brad aka Surfjunkie44
    Buddy, you fucked up. This link I'm going to post below is to a site that hosts allot of OEM Honda Service Manuals in PDF format, open what you need (1990-1993 Accord and 1992-1996 Prelude), save them on your computer in case the site dissapears, and reserach how to get yourself out of this mess.

There are a few things you must do differently when doing the Auto-5-Speed but since you ripped everything out it will be harder now. I'm sure you'll get it.

Here's the link:
    http://www.icelord.net/honda/repair
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
    X