ignition components to purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ignition components to purchase?

I coulda searched, but i'm at work like always, and don't have the net at home, so time is of the essence...anyways, i want to replace my ignition components (rotor cap and button, wires, plugs) and was wondering what i need. i know i need the 2000 civic si rotor cap and button, and prelude plugs, but what wires? the lude wires for the 2.2 vtec come w/ the external coil wire, and i'm internal...help me! i'm drowning in bad cranks!!!!
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

haha even thou the 2.2Vtec wires come with the external wire u can still use those u just cant use the ext.coil wire.. or u can use h23 plug wires.. (flame suit on).. since money was of the essence during the h23/vtec hybrid we wanted to see if the h23 plugs worked on the h22a head.. and sure enough they work absofuckinglutly fine.. the usdm h23a is internal coiled in some years so that should help you out..

top 3 favs IMO
    -oem
    -msd
    -ngk's

have fun dustin!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

oh and btw.. just cause ur work doesnt have AIM installed doesnt me you cant use it

www.AIM.COM

left hand side on the menu "AIM EXPRESS"

tehehehe.. it will allow u to use aim as a window browser

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

thnx man...guess i'll go w/ the h22 or h23..shouldn't matter which i guess...
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

well h23 and h22 have different part numbers, so id be careful.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
          X