Part question after swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part question after swap

Hey ya'll just wanted to confirm that after a swap from an auto f22 to a manual h22a, the axle I use is still the 93 accord axles. I can't remeber for the life of me if I had to get a prelude axle for that.

Thanks ya'll
    My Honda

Accord axles

Click it.... You know you wanna
    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

But manual transmission Accord axles. The passenger side is the same. You'll need an intermediate shaft and driver's side axle.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I hope you did the auto to manual conversion properly (either cutting and welding the transmission mount bracket, or using a conversion mount...) or else NO axle is going to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I hope you did the auto to manual conversion properly (either cutting and welding the transmission mount bracket, or using a conversion mount...) or else NO axle is going to work properly.
          Yes, I got a mount and did it correct. I'm just replacing the passenger side axle, so it IS the MANUAL ACCORD PASSENGER SIDE axle that would be in there?

OK EDIT, found out part numbers are same for passenger side auto/manual axles.
          Last edited by crusto2k3; 10-03-2012, 01:54 PM.
          My Honda

Comment

Working...
          X