some progress pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some progress pics!

old and busted(with my huge 700 page swap guide i printed to help me)

teh new hawtness!!! have the valve cover off right now till we can go get teh honda oem timing belt today, water pump and balance shaft retainer. went goodyear gatorback on the balance belt and a/c belt.)

JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

There is a similar looking pile of scattered parts in my driveway Keep up the good work
    ProjectParty.net
    Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Meh fucking autozone gave his ass h23a T-belt.. and he was wondering why it kept skipping teeth.. bastards.. u havent called me in a bit h03.. i guess everythings going smoothly

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

ya...so far...got the honda genuine timing belt today, tranny fluid, balance shaft retainer, and water pump from autozone w/ the lifetime warranty...hopefully will have everything put back together by tomorrow minus the harness, which i still need to reloom and retape...props to wikkedv16 for mad help!!!!
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Pics look good! Keep us updated.... is that a 90?

Comment

nope...92 ex...originally a automagic though
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

ya, i too just convered the auto to a stick. looking great so far...keep it up
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

looks good man. So your replacing timming belt/water pump yourself? awesome. So its not hard to do? Id be scared of screwing it up

Comment

yes..and you made me blow my top at ya on the fs thread...sorry, but you gotta learn some etiquette dude..
                  JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

NICE!!!..good to hear you are progressing..i just need my f-ing car so i can start...argh shipping is geh i wish i had time to drive my car out from cali....

Comment

since ur car was auto and ur making 5spd. what did u do for the tranny bracket? i am just asking to see what you did cuz cpmike i saw how he did his since i was there to help. just tryin to learn different methods of things

thanks mauricio

Comment

didn't find out it used to be an auto till we got it out and found some leftovers....was converted before i bought it
                        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
                        X