I Need Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Help!!

OK HERES THE DEAL I HAVE A 92 LX AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT INVOLVES TO SWAP THE F22-AUTOMATIC TO A H22-5 SPEED..IMA GIRL HELP ME OUT FELLAS!
    Fat people slow me down....

please no caps, i dont like to be yelled at.

and even girls can read. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=588
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

grrr...

sorry, girl... but tits aren't a handicap, and guys aren't the only ones that know stuff about their cars -- and i'm not trying to be a dick either, but do a search before you go asking questions

and i second fizzbob on the wierd combo of tranny and motor (and wonder what your intentions are if you only want an H22a tranny and not the block...?)

yeah, that's me

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

ok...well sorry about the caps and yeah i do want the block..i was just in a hurry yesterday...i want the full swap just to make that clear!

Comment

alright then - just do a search - check out the stickies blah blah blah... it's all there for ya

good luck

Comment

and save up about 3500 to do it right! just a warning...maybe more to convert from auto to manual...my swap keeps getting more and more expensive...to date i think i've spent around 3400, and i've got about 150 more to go, hopefully no more....keep in mind though that about 600-700 of that was upgrades...i bought an apexi vafc, ss header, ss test pipe, aem polished short ram, and apexi ws catback..
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

yes the conversion from auto to stick is expensive =D but might is done

just gotta add some pulleys
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

I think i need a new car....

Comment

itll be worth it once its done...might seem like too much for this old of a car but believe me, ask anyone with an h22 under the hood of there accord and theyll tell you the same, definately worth it. but yeah, just follow the link phat gave you for the auto-to-manual swap and just drop the engine when youre dropping the tranny and just replace it all again with the almighty h22.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Ok well Im 17 i have the WORST PAYING job ever soo i dunno maybe ill continue to dream until i can afford it in the future. I love my car but it seems like everything is going wrong right now. breaks going out, body kit busted, oil needs changed....i guess ill contunue to dream wish i had an H22..thinking maybe of selling mine and starting from scatch again.this time speed not looks..i have this little issue with busting my front clip. So maybe i can get another car..

Comment

Save up ur money -- but go change your brakes and oil like NOW ... that's the simple stuff

most of us are poor because of our cars but we make it work --- its all about the love

good luck : )

Comment

Working...
                      X