where in GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where in GA

does anyone a GOOD place to have a swap done in GA? i dont know enough to do it myself, nor do i know people who do. all i do know about is a place called OPM motorsports, but cant even view the website. also Best Japanese, but only know it exists nothing about if they do the swaps or if they have ever even done a swap. finally got the money together and figure i will order from H Motors Online. but after that i am at a complete loss.

If i were you bro I wouldnt fuck with the cause of the downtime. Check this out bro If you want ill walk you through it cause its actually simpler than what you think it is.

`Dont give these shops your money fuck them. Ill walk you throught the shit and maybe fizzbob7 can help. Just get a jack 2 jack stands with some support, and a cherry picker and you should be straight. Ill help ya all you ahve to do is unbolt the shit is so fuckin easy I forone regret gettin a swap from a shop and waiting for someone to do it for me.

Comment

problem is i live in an apartment building that does NOT allow anyone to work on their cars, even change their oil or put on a CAI. the wanted to evict me for putting my AEM CAI in while parked in my parking spot that i paid money for.

Comment

3 days and my garage, maybe less is all you need, i've done 4 h22 swap in it and it's really easy if you have the right tools and supervision.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

lithonia?

i live near the 85/285 junction. where is lithonia? how long does the swap take? and just curious, but do you know how to paint the engine bay once the engine is removed? just curious

Comment

opm is definetly very good. they changed the site to opmautosports.com now.
            HSHO #3

Comment

interstate 20 east near stonecrest mall. are you need plesentdale road?

Comment

Hybrid90accord have you swapped a 92-93 before?, and pleasantdale is about 2 exits north of me.
                hey 93accordEX what else do you know about OPM? do you know anyone that has had their car tuned, swapped, or just parts installed from/by OPM? any details you know would be great.

Comment

The 90-93 are all pretty much the same accept for the ABS system that can take up a little engine bay room.

Comment

Working...
                  X