WOOT scored me a H22 package finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOT scored me a H22 package finally

WOO HOO scored me a H22 with OBD1 ecu and engine loom and gear box and 93 Prelude shafts and hubs for guess how much??

OOO and a F20b LSD box for guess how much??
    Last edited by Madpol; 02-05-2012, 02:43 AM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

A hug and a happy ending?

Nah either free or $400-700 range is my guess.

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

1 dollar bob
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

A blowjob and a bottle of Xanax?

Comment

A dutch rudder and a six pack of Zima?
          '92 LX.
          JDM H22a.

My Member's Ride Thread

Sold to: tysCb7, johnD1079, AccordHybrid92, GUA-D'zCb-7, judonoh, DriftProjectR, AeyJayCB7, C91BLX7, H23CB7

Comment

a cleveland steamer and a blumpkin?
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

A reach around and some oxys?
              1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
              1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
              Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Ohhhh the suspense. Donkey punch and a golden shower?
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

ROFL i love the comments......i was seriously drunk when i made this thread lol im surprised it actually made sense.

i scored the engine package with hubs rotors etc and shafts for $650NZ and the F20b LSD box for $450NZ so yeah im absolutely happy...saved my self about $900+.

OO and the awesome thing is is that i got to hear the engine run and no sign of smoke or oil leaks or engine noise. the engine has done 214,000 k's but gentle k's as an old man owned it and the cam belt was done about 190,000k's

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

any pics u sound so amped

Comment

Working...
                    X