No announcement yet.

It's Alive.......h22a/f22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muthfucka listen you asked for opinions and i gave mine noone said you cant or can afford it, im just givin you advice you stupid dumb fuck. As far as not having money i can sell buy and sell your sorry ass again preferably on ebay with a discount with no returns.Noone gives a damn if your a mechanic or not .

Comment

oh yeah.. but im the one that starts shit right sparky ?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yeah you know you hate the numbers im makin admit it. and the fact that i got spare parts from my previous setup and wont hand em to you lol

Comment

meh.. ? last time i checked u havent posted a dynosheet.. ANYWAY.. lets keep this thread clean.. both of u back to ur corners.. for timeouts! lol..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

your opinion is always negative unless its about YOU and is all this obscene jestures needed not the first time did i use one towards you and as far as being a mech yopu said it first remember 1 up for the mech think about it .......dud e it aint what you say its how you say it THINK ABOUT IT.......
            Last edited by shadetreecustom; 03-21-2005, 10:18 PM.
            F22A1:blew up
            F22A1/H22:blew up
            F22A6/H22: " "
            F22A4/H22: " "
            H23A1 boosted:blew up
            H23A1:traded
            H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
            FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

fuck a dynosheet as a matter of fact i should embarress you by goin to the shop tommorrow to see if it works just to make you grovel at my nuts and for the rest of you ball suckin dyno doubters

Comment

last time i checked u havent posted a dynosheet
                i live in boonsville where the crickets left and as far as a dyno when i get everything worked out i will not being a smartass towards you if it seems that way im sorry

sorry guys its all my fault should have never step to low of stupidity to have a battle of words on a thread..........once again im sorry
                Last edited by shadetreecustom; 03-21-2005, 10:11 PM.

Comment

ATlease im not the one askin advice on trannies ***

Comment

it wasnt advise it was for a valued opinion............that i cant seem to get from some people

Comment

meh.. let it go boys please.. dont want this thread locked or anything.. too valueable to me to be locked

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

the fact that shadetreecustoms did this himself pwns people like you sparkle that take your cars to shops to get something done. shadetree is a real man. congrats dude thats definately the most badass thing ive seen yet done to a cb7.
                        ]

Comment

yo rockrice do your self a favor and shut it the only thing ive taken my car to a shop for is just for the motor build because of the downtime unlike you and your stock h22 just dont have the balls. IF i didnt have a job like you probably workin at mcdonalds makin 5.25 an hour with a ten cent yearly raise id do it myself too. Ive worked on shonuffs car when i was on vacation and my own so up yours and that slow piece of shit your driving.

Comment

I believe Accord SIR is using the F tranny for the longer gear ratios to stay in boost longer. You might want to talk with him about it for more details. I know with the H tranny I am going through gears pretty quick but it is easier for me to stay in the power band. As far as clutch, can't help ya on that one since i am running basically on OEM Exedy clutch.
                            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

well heres the result of my swap with a stock clutch one word..........torque
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice!! Lmao

Get Back Online!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X