No announcement yet.

It's Alive.......h22a/f22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor ringland never had a chance but then again he never did mention his whole setup fuel management etc so maybe that was on him that sucks.

Comment

12psi is insane on a stock block you are just asking for trouble, i am only running 6psi. great swap by the way.
      www.rms-usa.com

Comment

then again he never did mention his whole setup fuel management etc so maybe that was on him that sucks.

complete greedy kit........e-manage ,ajustable fuel presure reg,holly fuel pump dont quote me on this but i think it was 440 injectors and a very big front mount ......sorry i failed to mention that.........oh one more thing it was
        in a 95 accord

12psi is insane on a stock block you are just asking for trouble, i am only running 6psi. great swap by the way.

i know its kinda crazy ........but it wasnt mine and i tried to talk him out of it period but some people just want to be hardheaded,and thanks
        F22A1:blew up
        F22A1/H22:blew up
        F22A6/H22: " "
        F22A4/H22: " "
        H23A1 boosted:blew up
        H23A1:traded
        H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
        FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

he did it the wrong way no compression test. And the e-manage thats a nono those boxes give out death. Did he get it tuned probably not

Comment

yes .............he took it to a speed shop to have turbo put on abd they tuned it.........maybe they seen a sucker i dont know but what i do know is it cost a small fortune to get it done the first time then a even bigger fortune the second time dude it aint nothing personal but damn if you dont like it dont put me down just say you dont like and be done with it dont bash me and try to be little me we all grown here lets act like it
            Last edited by shadetreecustom; 03-16-2005, 06:03 PM.

Comment

<confused on the previous posts...eh...periods <.> will help me understand.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

well guys the criDICKS were right im having problems well let me make my self a little clearer its not the motor its the clutch im gonna have to replace it but i had feeling about that but didnt think it would start happening this kwik

Comment

so um.. yeah.. gotta love that torque.. hehehe change that clutch and rip the streets once again!! what clutch u going with?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

thought about an 4 puck but thats kinda like 4 brack pad hitting your flywheel at one time that could be a bad thing maybe a centerforce aint real sure yet its not completly gone but it will not be long ...... input on a clutch ......lemme know what you think

Comment

ebay special

XTD stage III.. believe it or not this clutch is very good for the money

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

well the clutch is shot gonna pull it this weekend i guess was fun will it lasted but itll be back soon enough i think ill go ahead and put the turbo on it after i get the clutch in it ............lemme get some input leave the f tranny or put the h in ?????positive input no bashing

Comment

Yawn does it have an lsd if not get one if you can afford it. H for drag racing f for fuel economy and highway pulling with a nice and low redline for driving mostly on the highway.

While its out might wanna do a full rebuild the clutch may hold up but what about the other gears and synchros id get that inspected if i where you or else its time to take the tranny out once again . If you dont do that please refer to the mario and princess sig when your car breaks down and you gotta take the tranny to the mechanic 1-up but not for you.

Comment

u do alot of highway driving? if so leave the F in to save the block from some abusive high rpm's on the highway. if u dont.. put the H in like its hawt..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

well its like this bro the high rpms arent all that high. First off i know from experience with an lsd. Secondly the rpms if you stay in fifthgear when doin 60 are actually at 3k but arent our tachs off a bit aswell when a h series is in there as opposed to the f?

Comment

dude .......do you know me do you know that im not a mechanic what do you know other than bashing didnt your momma tell you if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing all and the as far as...........yawn....yes it does have an lsd
                                Last edited by shadetreecustom; 03-21-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X