• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Japanese. Never again.
    H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

A 1 Japanese Motor in Auburn, WA http://www.aoneengine.com/

Good motor, Owners was a prick. But being able to just go pick it up and inspect it before purchase was way too convenient
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon View Post
        Tiger Japanese. Never again.
        What kinda shape was your motor in. I know hondalover got both his h22 and lsd from them.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
          What kinda shape was your motor in. I know hondalover got both his h22 and lsd from them.
          There was a movement conflict between my head and the block. We think the valves and the pistons had a disagreement.

If you are looking to "rebuild" the motor, then TJ isn't bad. I paid $1006 shipped for my H23A. After $225 worth of head work, it's bolted back down with ARP head studs and is ready to go in. Just have to wait for a full weekend to do it.
          H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Yea I order my f20B last week and never got my shipping info so after calling the shipping company and them like were waiting on paperwork so I call tiger and dude trys to get a additude with me after me cussing him out and him saying some shit my motor is finally shipped.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

I got my h22 from a crashed car I found on the side of the road
              http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9...0026medium.jpg

H22A Vigor
              SR20 Accord

Comment

importet mine myself direct from japan=)

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

My h came from TigerJapanese. Had NO issues with any major broken parts/pieces. The worst thing I had to replace was the hard water line and the oil cooler, the nipples on the cooler were broke as well as on the hard water line.

Comment

That makes me fell a little better mine is spouse to be here Monday and we will see what shape its in.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

1 off a local board, one from hmo, both good strong motors
                      1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
                      newer race video,older race videos
                      1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
                      1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

I got my H22 from TigerJapanese via eBay, so I'm not really sure which option to click. No issues except for a broken valve cover. Never could get the prick to send me another one. But I didn't really complain because he sent me the JDM Type S motor and I paid for a USDM motor for $700 shipped. "WINNING!!!!"
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

HMO so far so good I bought because of reputation.... not only here but on other sites as well. Just got it installed today

Comment

HMO. Love it cause its just around the block from me. Steve is a cool cat.

Comment

Hey just wondering what's like the total if you order an h22 plus installation what would ges the total cost estimate?

Comment

That depends on a lot. Cost when it comes to installation is unique to each person generally. This stuff adds up fast. But ballpark figures are roughly $2000-$3500.
                                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
                                X