how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much?

just wanna know how much i will spend to order a h22 from HMO? also, will the swap b easy? alot of my buddys always says to me when r you gonna swap it? they also says it will drop right in! LMK

New to the accord game huh. Part one or get one from your local tuner website. Or craigslist. Onthe site ull be payin the upwards of 2700. If u part it out smart. Ull top mabye 1400. And yes it fits right in with out any mods.

Comment

not really new. just wanna c how easy,hard or is it worth it to swap

Comment

Originally posted by tig3rpaw View Post
        not really new. just wanna c how easy,hard or is it worth it to swap
        I was just about to make thread of this. I'm on day 2 of my swap. It's been pretty straight forward so far. Since this is my first swap I don't now what else is coming my way.

I'm thinking its worth it going from 135hp to 200hp is good enough for me. I just what edge over the average high idiot.
        IridiumCore
        HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
        Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

LOL! where chu order your motor?

Comment

LOL! where chu order your motor?
            JDM engine depot in kearney NJ. $1500 no shipping fees I drove and picked it up.
            IridiumCore
            HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
            Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

just wanna know how much i will spend to order a h22 from HMO? also, will the swap b easy? alot of my buddys always says to me when r you gonna swap it? they also says it will drop right in! LMK
              not to sound like a dick, but you can answer all your questions in the SWAP's sticky on this site and you can see the price of the motor by going to HMO's website....

My Members Ride Thread
              Originally posted by deevergote
              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

the h22 swap guild on here will tell you how straight forward it is.

how much you spend can really vary. you could check out Nad auto also. they are in Norcross and will let you look at the motor before you buy it. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I'd pay HMO's prices (again)... it's well worth the peace of mind. Then again, I could always drive to Kearny and kick some ass if I got a crap engine from JDM Engine Depot.

If you have to ask how easy it is... it is probably too hard for you (or you are too lazy to do the swap, which is more likely.)

And please... you've been a member here for 5 years, so even if you were a kid when you joined, you are an adult now. Use big-boy words. You're asking us for help and advice, the least you could do is use real words.

Comment

My H22 from HMO was $1575 shipped, but with everything else I bought, tools aside, it was closer to $3000. The engine included EVERYTHING but the tranny and TCU. Pretty easy swap into my automatic... but now it's looking like my tranny's dying, haha, so that might be another $400.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                    X