DOHC VTEC which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOHC VTEC which one?

I'm planning a swap this spring just having trouble deciding which engine I want to use. H22, F20b,H23vtec. i'm no rookie to engines and that jazz,this wouldn't be my first honda with a swap either but which is the best bang for your buck. Because my whip is daily driver I need something reliable. The h22 speaks for itself, and the h23v should be similar with alittle more ass, the f well not so sure about it yet, like it because of its uniqueness as with h23vtec.heres how i rate them as far as swap choices go
    1.Type S (big $)
    2.euro r (big $)
    3. H23V
    4. F20B different
    5. H22
    Unless I get a miracle #1,2 are pretty much out of the question. But does the F20 really compare with the two H in the real world driving of dealing with traffic and stop light to light fun. Don't you have to wring it out like a b16 kinda gutless until you get it in vtec? I have never known anyone to run one to inquire. So i would greatly appreciate if some f20 owners give me some feedback. There all pretty close in relation when it comes down to the numbers. Ijust would hate to spend that kinda money and time feel like I terd with a extra cam and vtec when their are 2 other choices that kinda have a more wide spread reputation.So fellow cb owners give it to me straight. what got the potential to slay some K's, be fun, and last

They're all so similar that it really doesn't matter that much. A few mods to any of them will put the lower powered ones on par with the higher powered ones.

Comment

Working...
    X