No announcement yet.

Prelude power steering line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just the metal line / fitting that makes it not work or is the accord shorter then the prelude line? If its nothing more then the metal part then yea im gonna get it just reconnected at my local napa/machine shop... If the PS lines are different lenghts then im gonna just order one. Damn... stopped into my local honda, they want $180 online at conicelli and a few other places its $120
    **My CB7 has been sold**

Comment

they just run different, its weird put them up next to each other and you can tell, they have different angles ... just to be on the safe side of the h22 fitting comes with a lil extra hose, add a little extra hose to your f22a one.. its all gravey baby!

do what you gotta do!
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Ok problem solved... just found and ordered one from a respectable online Junkyard. H22 Vtec motor! Just need to get the Front crossmember and it should all be set to go back into the car...
        **My CB7 has been sold**

Comment

i have done it for my f22b you have to bend th shit out of the hose that goes to the rack it. i got my hose brand new from www.partsamerica.com for 83 bucks
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

damn... wish i would have known about that yesterday! Oh well mine is on the way but thanks for the response.
            **My CB7 has been sold**

Comment

Guys... ive heard that i had to use the Ps pump off the f22 or get and get a PS high press. hose to make it all work.... id just like to let all know.. and ill post pix after its all done.. but in my F22B swap i used the F22a PS pump and bracket... yes the two right mount spots fit the one left doesnt cause its too far over... and the bottom of the right two is inset... Ok get a spacer on the bottom and it holds tight even with out the left one on.. Personaly mine is going to the fab shop and im getting the left side cut off and either left alone at that or the end of the tab welded back on closer in... like i said when im done ill post pix of what im talkin bout...
              just thought id say cuase i was told it wouldnt work
              . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
              WiredMotorSports
              [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

of course,there is a little rub on the hood.. yes it clears but under torque the lift makes the front pressure hose bolt and a lil place on the metal part of the hose touch hood... but then again my torq. mount is shit maybe thats y it hits... but even if it was good the space is only like 2mm. and would probly still hit with flex... im going threw a few diff. ideas.. ill post later what i figure out... lol
                . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                WiredMotorSports
                [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

The H22 and H23 power steering lines are the same. I have an H23 for my motor, but I don't really feel like putting the PS back on cuz it's nice driving without it.

I just bought it cuz it was only $50 shipped and just in case I want to add power steering.

The Accord pump sat too high for my hood and all that.. so I used the Prelude pump.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Working...
                  X