No announcement yet.

Si=???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you dont credit the other site.. that says strip,road,track... Here is motor trend...
    http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...112_0306_3way/.... under the pic of the two red cars it says Street Road And Track...
    And next time you set out to prove me wrong.. do more extensive search... cause all that site you gave said that "...mopar performance parts engineers to form dodge street and racing technology."... That is what it origonaly stood for not anymore ... yes the technology team is still referd to as that... but the meaning is now set to the areas as to where there cars perform...STRIP ROAD AND TRACK...
    Last edited by According2Me; 02-20-2005, 02:01 AM.
    . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
    WiredMotorSports
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Why is this in swaps?
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by According2Me
        if you dont credit the other site.. that says strip,road,track... Here is motor trend...
        http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...112_0306_3way/.... under the pic of the two red cars it says Street Road And Track...
        And next time you set out to prove me wrong.. do more extensive search... cause all that site you gave said that "...mopar performance parts engineers to form dodge street and racing technology."... That is what it origonaly stood for not anymore ... yes the technology team is still referd to as that... but the meaning is now set to the areas as to where there cars perform...STRIP ROAD AND TRACK...
        Site I gave is THEE Official Dodge web site. Yours are not. So I stand by my info
        FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7-R
          Site I gave is THEE Official Dodge web site. Yours are not. So I stand by my info
          that cool... but just so you know that site you posted never stated the meaning just the group who does the research... BUT like i said before i am not saying Strip road and track was the only meaning... Cause i didnt know if that was the origonal or new meaning ...so i didnt say u were wrong.. .....

And the reason this is posted here is cause i figured the poeple who would know the best would be thoes into swaps and stuff.... cause intell i started thinkin bout swaps and motors i didnt come into this part....
          . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
          WiredMotorSports

Comment

LX - i had a grey one ( now red ) .... Bone stock. down to the seats w/o lumbar
            2 Exr's ( in canada they are fully equip. ) i had 2 / now have 1

maby they are diffrent in each area

Comment

yea its time to kill this thread....gettin lame...lol
              . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
              WiredMotorSports

Comment

Working...
              X