Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One step closer to buying the h22, thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, i just relised that i can't spell...split slip WHOPS heh.

Ok, I see...
    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

i have a manual f22b1 in my accord right now...i think the shift linkage may be oem though since it grinds a bit into 5th...do i keep this shift linkage or buy one offa a lude?
      JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

just updating...i am going to do the tensioner conversion, and i'm in the process of depositing the money(will happen after work today) and i am ordering the jdm h22a w/ lsd tomorrow from hmotorsonline!!
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Hey, i figured id catch you before you ordered. I saw you were from georgia. There are some really good places located in Georgia that sell h22. Jhotexports in augusta usually has good deals and there is another guy on accordinglydone.com from georgia that still might be importing engines. Just thought i'd tell you to save you all that shipping. Plus, you can hand pick your motor. Sorry, dont mean to advertise, just thought i'd try and help

Comment

if ur from jhot then answer ur phone, lol...nah i called jhot today to talk to em, but got no answer...i'm calling them tomorrow i guess to get a price...i'm going w/ japanstarmotor.com if jhot doesn't make me happy...gonna try them first tho...a friend just got an engine from them and he loved it w/ a passion!
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
            X