Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounts

Alright, been checkin the market for an h22a, and ive also been looking for mounts. i cant seem to find any places that have mounts, and even ebay comes up with a zero result page. ARG! anybody whos done the swap got any good reccomendations on companies that make mounts?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

You dont need new mounts for an h22 swap into our cars.. unless you are working w/the auto. Then you gotta do some welding.

Comment

i think he wants urethane mounts
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
        i think he wants urethane mounts
        good thinking... i got my front(torque) mount for like 20 shipped on ebay. Works good. I dont think they make any other mounts, you gotta custom do them.

Comment

you know what i think about DIY, its bad ass!

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            you know what i think about DIY, its bad ass!
            well thats good

Comment

so h22 is a direct swap no change in mounts. thats what it sounds like you guys are sayin.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Originally posted by OnE eYe GuY
                so h22 is a direct swap no change in mounts. thats what it sounds like you guys are sayin.
                yessir. unless of course you have an auto, then you gotta weld the tranny mount location.

Comment

Just incase your interested.....

http://www.jazzproparts.com/ProductD...oductCode=EM93

Thank you, thank you....
                  O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by olivrooom
                    Just incase your interested.....

http://www.jazzproparts.com/ProductD...oductCode=EM93

Thank you, thank you....
                    Holy freakin crap... talk about a markup. All they had to do was make OEM like mounts, stuff a bushing in there that im sure they use on all of their other kits, and bam.. I wonder if people actually buy those. Well im guessin someone has w/daddies money.

Comment

They're not exactly Hasport mounts.... but a good attemt at replicating them. I mean, that's what Hasport mounts are.

Comment

i got the f22 5 speed tranny so it looks like im good. HOLY LIVING CHRIST 400 FOR MOUNTS. ouch.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Those mounts havent even been released yet, there is a thread somewhere about them. and people have called enjo and they arent even available.

Comment

Well, sorry guys. Didn't mean to get anyones expensive hopes up... Goodbye forever...

Maybe by the time you get around to installing the motor, they'll be available. ??????

Comment

Actually, $400 for mounts isn't bad. I believe B series mounts for a Civic are $500+.

Anyway, you don't need mounts for the H22 in a 5 speed CB7. It bolts right in with only a few minor changes. Check the stickies here in this forum for more info. I believe there is still a working DIY regarding the swap. If you can't find it, PM me and I'll gladly help you out.

Comment

Working...
                              X