No announcement yet.

help from you jdm h22a drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have ps, but my buddy has it on his h-swap, all he got was the h23 ps line,bracket and pump, then he grinded off the nub out the back of the bracket. he loves it and it works pm dannyd if you got any questions

as for the p13 ive had a jdm p13 and it worked fine with my h22 although i had the check engine light on because the p13 was from a 4ws prelude, now i have a regular 2ws p13 and im fine, maybe vac leak is whats causing it to idle?

Comment

Originally posted by tweekers View Post
      u get it from tiger? i made a stink about them not including an ecu and they sent me one for free...
      yeah i got it from tiger, i actually just found a guy to retune my ecu for 50 buck runs greate now

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode View Post
      Regarding the power steering issue, I learned a lot from Tim's swap write up here:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...8&postcount=41

The f22 p/s pump is also usable, but only two of the p/s pump bracket bolt holes line up to the block. I ran the f22 power steering pump for some time, before eventually switching to the h22 set up.

I managed to be able to get the h22 high pressure p/s line to fit:

but I had issues with the low pressure return line:
      thanks bro

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
      i dont have ps, but my buddy has it on his h-swap, all he got was the h23 ps line,bracket and pump, then he grinded off the nub out the back of the bracket. he loves it and it works pm dannyd if you got any questions

as for the p13 ive had a jdm p13 and it worked fine with my h22 although i had the check engine light on because the p13 was from a 4ws prelude, now i have a regular 2ws p13 and im fine, maybe vac leak is whats causing it to idle?
      i dunno because sometimes my check engine would come on too and when it does my vtech dies out. i dont know whats causing it the guy that i had hook it up is gonna check to see if there are any loose connections. i check the check engine code it it shows a code 22, looked it up on google and its something to do with vtech

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

Working...
      X