Clear All

H/F tranz to B

anyone herd much about this?
    googled and found this
    http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...idproduct=4303
    Accord SE

93se
    Members Ride
    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

only works if your putting your H/F in to a civic or teg.

Comment

yea its for the civic and integra guys that want to swap an H or F motor and want to keep the rod shit linkage type tranny bisi and evolution industries designed that kit

Comment

you could make it work in a accord. there will be lots of work to do. hasport makes a hydro to cable kit. im not sure if its for the linkages on the tranny
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
          you could make it work in a accord. there will be lots of work to do. hasport makes a hydro to cable kit. im not sure if its for the linkages on the tranny
          the cable to hydro kit they make is not for the shift linkage. older B and D series trans use a cable to disengage the clutch, newer B and d series trans use hydrulic pressure. people with older civics and integras equip wit cable trans need that kit to use the newer hydro trans

Comment

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
            anyone herd much about this?
            Yes, I heard much about it, around 5 years ago.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

why would you wanna do this to a accord/prelude anyways? not worth it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                why would you wanna do this to a accord/prelude anyways? not worth it at all.
                Complete waste of time in ANY accord. B trannys are weaker internally... The only advantage is better axle alignment and the aforementioned shifter deal if you dont want to convert. Once you have the B tranny in it, (at least if youre making any kind of real power) you have to built d the trans anyway, which there is an abundance of internal aftermarket support for, but still... Its ***. Not nearly worth the trouble or time let alone the money...

Ask me how I know
                750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

5th gear + syncro from the cb7 and 3rd gen accord fits on the b20a and b21a 5 speed transmissions with 0 modification. this would lead me to believe that any other gear and syncro (1st -5th + R ) would as well but this hasnt been attempted. 5th gear swap was for highway cruising. also the D16/ZC motor can accept a 3rd gen accord 5th gear as well. ( no one has attempted a cb7 gear but if a 3rd and 4th gen accord fit on the b20a and b21a trans then i would say its safe to say it would work. < if A=B and A=C then B=C> )
                  Last edited by xkjnboix; 11-17-2009, 08:41 PM.
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                  X