Started my obd2 swap, have a few ???'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started my obd2 swap, have a few ???'s

Okay, I have an h22a4(obd2) engine thats going into my 92 accord ex. The engine is already in the car. I did that part today. I have a few questions for you guys though. Hopefully, someone will know the answers...lol.

I already have a stock obd1 p13 that I put in the car today, so it's going to be running obd1.

1st of all, the knock sensor is 4 wires on the h22a4, how do I wire it up to the ecu?

2nd, my exhaust isn't matching up at all. I had an aftermarket header on the f22 which I was told won't work on the h22, but I bought a used h22 stock header and downpipe and the flexpipe is like 8 inches too short???

3rd, my buddy who was helping me, cut the little tabs off the injectors with a razor knife so we could plug the obd1 accord injector plugs into the obd2 h22 injectors, which worked just fine....but do I need to eliminate the resistor box still?

4th, I can't find the wiring diagrams anywhere to go from obd2 to obd1 for the vtec solinoid(if I spelled that right), knock sensor(which I was asking about before), egr off the accord was used, so that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Anything else you h22a4 guys can think of that I'm gonna have questions about, PLEASE let me know now...lol. I'm going back over tomorrow to work on it and hope to have it running by the end of the day.

Thanks in advance

Oh, and I've looked at the sticky on the h22 swap, but theres not much about the questions I'm asking in there. The sticky is mainly for the obd1 engines.

Can't wait to get her running

Check out my members rides page here:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=129591
Working...
X