Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

p13 ecu vs poF does ukdm h22 ecu support...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p13 ecu vs poF does ukdm h22 ecu support...

yeea so my swaps done, and ive been trying to figure out the damn idle problem, it idles and dies and almost sounds like theres a miss. no cel, timings fine, had a certified honda mechanic friend of mine do the timing belt, balaance belt, water pump, balance shaft retainer, etc....

i got a JDM h22a from tiger, i know its jdm...

my ecu is for a UKDM h22 accord....

i wired up the fuel pressure regulator solenoid, and the secondary intake solenoid.....BUT DOES THE POF ECU SUPPORT THESE? i thought these two solenoids were JDM ONLY, so would the ukdm support these sensors?

i wana make sure im on the right track before i buy a p13
    91 LX Coupe H22 swap, n/a build in progress. "007 CB7"
    I'll smoke your v8 like I smoke my ganja

well does anybody know or have any ideas? i wish i could find someone with a p13 in the wisconsin area i could test

Comment

ok... but why did you wire up the pressure regulator solenoid and secondary intake solenoid... those are not needed at all... those are discarded on the swap. you don't need those.

sounds like maybe a TPS or MAP sensor problem...

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

thanks man i can see removing the intake solenoid and just plugging it off, but the fuel pressure ones hooked up to the fuel rail i think? and what about the plunger that the box is hooked uo too?? sorry but i couldnt find a good vacuum diagram anywhere for the h22 it sucked the chilton/hayes manuals i got werent anygood.... im just lost on how i go about elimanting the sensors. if you have a good h22 vacuum diagram you should post it please. thanks a lot

Comment

runs and rips now :tu

i love the h22 i just drove the car from wisconsin to oklahoma and back and it ran great! rips hard and burps vtec reeeeaaaallll nice, i was nervous since i bought the motor from tiger and i heard mixed reviews

Comment

Originally posted by tweekers View Post
            runs and rips now :tu

i love the h22 i just drove the car from wisconsin to oklahoma and back and it ran great! rips hard and burps vtec reeeeaaaallll nice, i was nervous since i bought the motor from tiger and i heard mixed reviews

tigers the shit.

congrats on problem solved! but where did the ecu come from?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
            X