Need Help!!! Will Pay $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help!!! Will Pay $$$

If you have owned a 90-93 Accord coupe with an H22 and/or suspension setup etc. that you sold recently and can provide proof of how much you sold the vehicle for ...

PM me and I'll pay you $20 for a copy of that info.

The insurance company says my car's actual cash value is 3000...

fuckers. So I need to be able to prove that the h22/suspension increases the value...

thanks.

Re: Need Help!!! Will Pay $$$

Originally posted by coupe_boy
    The insurance company says my car's actual cash value is 3000...

fuckers. So I need to be able to prove that the h22/suspension increases the value...

thanks.
    sorry to break it to you, but it doesn't matter what you have in your car, insurance companies go by the book value. unless your paying additional coverage to insure misc. items on the car, then you can't argue with what they are quoting you.

* this belongs in the off topic fourm
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Yup primo is correcto, Take the 3g, buy the car back and part it out. You will come out with more.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

same answer book value

i had to copy all my reciepts and have the insurance rep take all the product info down to insure all my stuff, kind of a pain but well worth it but the monthly rate is high.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
          What were you paying them to insure?

A stock CB7?
          Or a heavily modified one?

If your premiums were for a stocker, it seems a little unrealistic to expect them to pitch out cash for anything *other* than a stocker.
          Correct. My insurance company recently sent me a survey asking about my car. In the survey was a question about modifications. I said it was stock, because I can't afford a higher premium. I am fully aware, however, that if I wreck the car, it will be covered as a stock car.

Comment

Working...
          X