is there a diy on the seatbelt swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
    Why do people even want to do this swap? If you don't like them that much get a 92 or 93 CB. Or do what I would do and put in a 4 point roll bar and use a 5 or 4 point harness. No use in risking your life just because you didn't like to wear the seatbelts that cam in the 90 91.
    wouldnt that be kinda expensive
    kiss my grill
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Why do people even want to do this swap? If you don't like them that much get a 92 or 93 CB. Or do what I would do and put in a 4 point roll bar and use a 5 or 4 point harness. No use in risking your life just because you didn't like to wear the seatbelts that cam in the 90 91.

Why do anything to your car period? Just buy somethng better, problem solved. The reason I did it was because both of my auto belts broke. I didnt want to get other ones because they would probably stop working also. Ive I still have my car, and I have no problems. I guess we will find out when I get into a wreck.

You are fucked if you wear seatbelts sometimes anyways...

Originally posted by npor View Post

I would NOT want to be riding in the car with this around my body.
      back when I did it, i figured that was just there to hold that retractor piece in place, and figured that bold is probably not going to take 100 percent of the load. plus there is two other points that I think would take most of the stress..

O wells call me a moron or whatever you want, ride or dont ride in my car.. But some of the shit that people post on this website will kill you alot faster than my seatbelts... And so will my motorcycle...
      Last edited by phatdoughnut; 05-12-2009, 03:53 AM.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
      X