JDM F20A DOHC into 91 EX coupe....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM F20A DOHC into 91 EX coupe....

yo peep game...I found a jdm F20A DOHC for my 91 EX 5 speed. $400 for engine $125 shipping to get it to NC from Sunrise JDM motors....I just need it to replace my F22a4. I know I can reuse my header and mounts and tranny but what timing belt do i use....water pump.....ECU and will it operate the secondaries....just need some info b/c Im doing the work myself.
    Last edited by 1991acclude; 01-24-2009, 10:16 PM. Reason: forgot to tell about tranny....
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

Timing Belt: H23, just max the tensioner.
    Water Pump: F22ax from 90-93 accord.
    ECU: JDM PT2 or you need a obd1 chipped ecu that control secondaries.

You need to replace the head water neck outlet also. Since the JDM shouldnt have that temp sensor in it. this is the front one.

you also need to find out what year your motor is from. since you are 91 you are internal, when i got my f20a it was from a 91 which was internal, and i swapped out to external. i believe the engines are the same...internal for the older jdm accord, and ext for new ones. h23/h22 dizzys work.

since the engine is out, i didnt do mine :slaps head: but do the rear main seal.

anything else. lemme know.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
    X