p13 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p13 ?

For those who are running an jdm p13 how are you guy's bypassing the traction controll aka code 36.

thanks
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

we deal with it
    only the 4ws ecu's have the extra plug.
    you could chip a p28 or find a 2ws p13, its on the side label with the rest of the ecu's info.
    OHIO CB7'S #11
    SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

look like you got a 4wd jdm p13 from a wagon. should look for the correct jdm p13 ecu for 2 with just 3 plug.
      90 Accord Coupe LX, Stock JDM H22A Engine 10.6:1 - Stock Automatic LSD MPA1 Trans, JDM P13 Auto ECU + JDM P19 TCU. Tune with Greddy E-Manage Ultimate
      < 317WHP/227WTQ@11psi> B/W S256 turbo, Daily Driving on 93 pump gas - since 2006. Driving Turbocharged CB7 Accord since 2002.

Comment

so far im dealing with it, yeah it sucks, i did get a chipped p28 but personally i didn't like it, so im back to a jdm p13

Comment

just deal with it. it doesnt affect anything and doesnt turn the CEL on.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
            my CEL is always on because of the traction control, that and i need an o2 sensor

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
              CEL's on non-stop
              OHIO CB7'S #11
              SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
                CEL's on non-stop
                wow. sucks for you guys i guess.

i get 36 everytime i run my codes. but never once has it caused the CEL to turn on. i have two p13's and neither one sets the light.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

i never had that code before. then again i have no clue which p13 i have

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I've got a 2W P13
                    Its sadly burnt
                    I would assume one could aquire a picture of a 2ws ecu and then cut sections of their 4ws ecu to fit.
                    Your man for wiring solutions!
                    CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                    CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

idk which i have but i have never gotten that code or a CEL from it.

Comment

I have a H22a4 with an OBD-II -> OBDI jumper harness running a P13 and havent thrown any CEL's yet. Except during my rebuild but that was my own fault lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X