Im doing my best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im doing my best

Hey guys its me again I trying my best to get a H22a im talking my grandma into it im just 18yrs old in 12th grade. Anyways I was on Hmotorsonline they have a H22A 92-95 Complete Change Over, or H22A 92-95 Motor, Tranny, Computer
    I need to know I called my local shop they said the will do the swap for $1,000 help me out im still a child lol the shop has a web site its www.Phantasmmotorsports.com check it out
    H23ludeMan

im 17 and have done like 10 engine swaps already, b16's h22's included. DO IT YOURSELF AND SAVE YOUR MONEY DUDE. buy a cheap set of hand tools if u dont have any. u need 10mm 12mm 14mm and 17mm. and a 36mm. invest in a breaker bar and a ratchet and a ball joint popper. after that u can rent an engine hoist. and save about 800 for all the cool stuff u could do to the H!
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

will my stock down pipe fit the H22a headers
      H23ludeMan

Comment

Originally posted by DG Accord
        will my stock down pipe fit the H22a headers
        most of your questions can be answered by reading this:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

if u have been doing research in buying one then do research to install one its seriously no BIGGIE

its true u need those tools and i would add vise grip, phillips head and flat head screw driver, and like one or 2 more people to help you out.

trust us this site people do em by themselves with no mechanic skills

there is a website i ran across to i dunno if its good or not just found it couple days ago www.hondaswap.com

good luck
          mauricio

Comment

yeah dude. save some money. work ur ass off. don't ask money from ur granny. then do whatever the other guys told u to do. its no biggy. if u run into a problem just come here and i am sure that these guys will help u. good luck

its gona be sweet when that vtec kicks in and u know u payed it with ur own money
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
            X