tranny diference!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny diference!?

well my axle got messed up and i was replacing it,turns out my dx has i guess the SE model type trasmission is this possible and is there a difference in the tranny besides the axles?is the se tranny better then the dx model or are they basically the same?....
    Taking it one day at a time since my cb got stolen and stripped of my mods..

Im guessing your auto.

Theres a thread on here wIth the F/H 5 -speed tranny ratios.

I found it not long ago becouse in currently switching tranys. But i beleive all F's are the same. But ive never had looked into the autp ratios.

Comment

slight gearing difference but not enough to care about.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by AllWhiteCoupe View Post
        Im guessing your auto.

Theres a thread on here wIth the F/H 5 -speed tranny ratios.

I found it not long ago becouse in currently switching tranys. But i beleive all F's are the same. But ive never had looked into the autp ratios.
        naw mines a 5 speed.

Comment

and the axle does look much better the dx model.better built.

Comment

SE only came with an automatic, so you do not have a 5 speed SE tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
              SE only came with an automatic, so you do not have a 5 speed SE tranny.
              then how do i have the axles for a SE model, and mine is a 5 speed?? i checked for the dx and ex and lx model axle and it wasnt the same one as the old one i was replacing.what tranny would i have then if SE model axle is the only one that fits and my car,and its a 5 speed.?,

Comment

wheres that thread yo i would like to see it..?

Comment

the axles are different for different Accord trims?

Comment

Nope, only just for ABS or Non-ABS
                    wat?

Comment

Working...
                    X