finally H22 swap time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally H22 swap time!!!

finally after 3 years i am doing the JDM H22 swap this weekend, after reading all the info on this site(really helpful) i am very confident that the swap will go pretty easy. the engine came out of a cb7 so i seen what needs to be done and everything. i have everything wired already bacause currently i am running the f22b1. now i just want to make sure that everything is good, is there any final preparation i should do to the motor or parts i will need before it goes in this weekend? please respond ASAP because i am starting friday night.
    www.rms-usa.com

I would replace the timing belt. Does it come with tranny ?
    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

i am replacing the timing belt tomorrow and the tranny didnt come with it but i already have a h23 tranny so that is what i am putting in.
      www.rms-usa.com

Comment

finished the swap on sunday and everything went smooth. for all the people who dont have a h22 i would advise saving up and getting one they are incredible. i am extremely pleased with how the engine performs. my next step is the skunk2 stage 2 cams and head package, after that i am laying low on the engine till i save up more $$$$.
        www.rms-usa.com

Comment

see another satisfied customer please be sure to post pics for us all 2 c

Comment

Working...
          X