I messed up my f22b valves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messed up my f22b valves...

So, I set the timing wrong the first time I did a timing belt on my f22b. Now I have a head sitting around with bent valves. (I bought another f22b head with good valves) Does anyone know what valves I can use? Or where I can buy new ones? I took the head to a machine shop around me that specializes in head work. (lol) He searched for about two weeks for the right valves and had no luck. So, I now have a stock 1990 cb7 lx. (my girlfriends) and a 91 ex with a f22b being swapped in. So i would like to find new (hell, even used) valves for the f22b head so I can swap it onto my girls car.... You guys have any ideas?

doesn't the F22B DOHC share a lot of similarities to the H23?

Comment

If you get the valves from the h23 they should fit fine. I cant remember if the valve angles on the face were different but a valve job should get everything to seal rite.

Comment

damn that sucks i did the same thing to my f22b and yes its the h23 valves with the cb7 head gasket and make sure you buy the jdm timing belt for the f22b or a 96' gsr belt there the same.

here is the link to the f22b belt.
        http://store.autodynamics-honda.com/hopt2tipt0ba.html

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Working...
        X