f22a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a4

Does anyone know a respectable place to get a rebuilt f22a4? I've been looking and i'm not sure about these companies. These suckers are really expensive.

Why don't you do it yourself? Do you have any friends that know about motors? That could maybe help you do it.
    -Chris
    HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
    -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

Vmchurch, I would buy the engine from fizzbob. If you want to rebuild youre engine, buy fizzbob's motor, put it on an engine, and gradually build it up(or, if you have a lot of money, build it up quickly). When its to your liking, swap it in. (But, this is my opinion)
      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

I don't need an engine right now, i was thinking six months down the road. Its only the head thats a problem, the valves, valve springs and lifters to be exact. I guess i could do it myself. But theres always that laziness that gets in the way. If anyone knows where to get a good head , let me know. Otherwise i might start it myself. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Either just get a better condition head or buy the engine off Fizzbob if you have further probs than just swap over your A4 4-2-1 header off that onto Fizzbob's A1 and ur good to go, them are the only differences.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
          X