h22a vtec selnoid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a vtec selnoid

Ok i have a 90 accord dx i swaped out the f22a1 too a h22a bout 4 months ago. here is the deal the motor is out of a 92 and it is pretty gunked up inside and my vtec was cutting in and out..So i took off the selnoid and it was dirty any the selnoid has three chambers in it and the bottom chamber which has a sreen in it was full of metal shavings im think in that the vtec cut in and out and it being cloged up made it run dry there for making them but i dont really know anyone have any suggestions.?
    according to what your civic haha

id get that shavings shit out where did you get that motor from again? I dont like the fact u said metal shavings thats a very bad sign . Just clean it out and put it back on and change your oil if the same shit happens your fucked im sorry try to find out whats wrong after .

Comment

What color where the shavings? How does the engine sound? Check compression and deffinately check oil pressure. Also don't forget to contact the shop or person that sold you the engine. You may need a replacement very soon.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

i got the motor from a local shop. and this is the second motor from them. the first motor they put in and it was very clean but theyard they recieved it from messed some shit up i guess when they where putting the motor and tranny togeher they did not tightin the flywheei up so it came lose and fucked the crank up..so they refunded the motor and not the labor. then i had to but the recent motor in got it in fine. but when i drove it fror the first time the oil light came on a nd jumped timing. the shop is the one thaT put all the belts on . and then they and the oil pump the motor was dirty ass heel the oil pan was gunked up and it was after that i cleaned it with sea foam and changed oil to synthic mobil 1 10w 30 . the shavings where just in the botom chamber of the selnoid . how does the selnoid work i thou it might be from it running dry bout im stomped ..............

Comment

They keep giving you shitty motors i would tell them to fix that shit on the real how much did they charge you do you have a reciept or proof of pusrchase and are they ase certified if so and they refuse to fix it they shouldnt have charged you a second time for the labor if they refuse to do anythign about it double check what they have done and sue the shit out of em anyway.

I feel your pain bro ive delt with assholes like that before and i got cornswabbled but a bunch of fuckheads like this before but not as big as a problem like yours. They lucky they moved their shop i was gonna bring on the pain if you feel me.

Comment

nah the first motor was clean and ran great tell the flywheel came loss. but the second one problems they did not install it me and my bro did. they did replace the oil pump and where it had jumped timing free of charge but they failed to tell me that the plugs where burnt and all taht good shit so when i went to pick it up it ran like crap . called them the next day and he was like it ran great for use . i think that the guy who installed it is a member on here dont know his s/n thou. i live in Va. roanoke he runns a shop called we go fast in salem Va. it is localed at a local yard import auto recycler. they are the ones that did the swap first. but my ? is that there are shavings only in the selnoids botom chammber . the oil looked fine when i changed it and all and if they where in the motor it would have been alot cuase the selnoid had a lot in it so anyone have a clue why they where in the bottom chammber of the selnoid?

Comment

Ok noone has any clue why they are in bottom chammber of the vtec selnoid . well im going to take it off agin today and look at it and see what is going on in there if there are shavings i will try to post some pics up so u can see what i am talking about ok......

Comment

Originally posted by cb7coupe
                Ok noone has any clue why they are in bottom chammber of the vtec selnoid .
                What are you talking about? I told you in the PM's why they are in the bottom chamber of your Vtec solonoid.
                My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

oh sorry man just got that pm . so the bottom too chammbers are for the oil . so i beeter get out while im ahead

Comment

Working...
                  X