X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know if...?

we can fit a b16a engine in our cars
    ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
    *and its alive!! hahaha*
    *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

waste of time, stick with h22 h23 f22b f20b if your going to do a swap

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

it will fit. even the d-series fits. but they dont have the right amount of torque

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
        it will fit. even the d-series fits. but they dont have the right amount of torque
        but see they are better to turbo ^_^ hehe lol
        ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
        *and its alive!! hahaha*
        *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

F22's are great turbo motors
          Originally posted by DoctorCipher
          ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Why would you want to put a B16 in a CB7? No torque at all.
            Raceline USA

Comment

I know.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

^Seriously...

-D series completely suck unless there going into a light car.

-The only B series that could match the torque of a F22 which is what you would want at minimal is a Type R Which only has 130 FT.lbs torque and the motor is a whole lot more expensive and isn't as good as an H22

D or B series are total gayness for our cars. Just get an H22 or turbo the F series.OR be te first to do the J swap.
                Last edited by SuperTuner12010; 04-16-2008, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InvaderTrax
                  F22's are great turbo motors
                  yeah but then i wouldnt be able to use the spare turbo kit my buddy has that i want.
                  ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                  *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

inefficient and waist of money. Piece together your own turbo kit and call it a day.

Comment

There has been tons of threads like this. You should search you know.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

you want to put a b16 in your car after everyone tell you its a bad idea... then i would take it that you dont want our advise so go ahead spend your money put the B in and comeback and post to us about how dissappointed you are so we can all say we told you so and if your just wantting turboparts you should be able to use just about everything except the manifold

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                        Originally posted by deevergote.
                        But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

noo i love my f22 motor but i want a project race motor and then when i was ready i'd drop it in use it and go down to the track with it
                          ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                          *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

just because you have a turbo kit that fits that engine is no reason to go BUY and BUILD and SWAP that engine.

You have what...one ingrediant of how many needed to do this? Whereas on the honda...you already have everything except the turbo. You could even run on stock internals with low boost for a bit...then rebuild and turn it up.

What would be a better idea, and would get your better power btw, would be to sell that kit, and use that money on a DSM turbo setup...but I'm not getting into all that.

The more experience builders have already posted in the thread...take their advice...I just had to chime in.
                            ____

Comment

alright cool thanks
                              ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                              *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

Working...
                              X