missfiring f22b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missfiring f22b?

ok well i got it to start again but its still missfiring on piston 4 and 2 does anyone know what it could be? im not sure but i think im leaning towards my timing. could it mess it up to where i could be fucking it up and missfiring on the two cyldners if i pull plug 4 or 2 the car still runs can someone please help
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

and its throwing a code 43 ive still got to look it up
    cb7 sold

Comment

that code is:
      43 Fuel supply system

info from H-T
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

ok.. check list time lol

fuel supply system

fuel injectors/fuel rail/fuel filter/fuel pump/etc...

run some injector cleaner through it..
        did you infact change the plugs???
        your timing may be off so get it checked at a shop with a timing light..and if it is have them adjust accordingly
        this may sound stupid.. but these engines have been sitting for a while.. so.. run it pretty good.. im not gonna purposely tell u to beat the shit out of it.. but i did so to stevens.. and miraculously it helped lol..

a engine treatment might also help to get any old ass carbon buildup out of the cylinders..

besides the miss-firing is everything else running good?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Are you sure you have the plug wires in the right order?

1-3-4-2 starting at the lower left post on the dizzy if you were facing it...

Which injectors are you using? The f22b injectors?

I would also sugegst what carlos said... try some injector cleaner or seafoam in the gas....

and if that doesn't help then try the F22A injecotrs but don't rev it oo high or drive it hard with them in.... they are smaller and flow less...

but if they work... then it tells you that you need to have the f22b injectors cleaned...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

zingenball your right i checked it before i saw the post but it fired up right lol im a dumb ass but its all good now just got to break it all in
            cb7 sold

Comment

lmao.. the man can swap his motor in but gets the firing order wrong.. haha thats just funny..... we all make mistakes.. im glad its running good for yah.. id still do the fuel injector cleaner or seafoam its 5buxs isnt expensive..

how u like it powa wise? hehe

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
              X