Painted Sawblades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painted Sawblades

I just got finished painting my sawblades. Please tell me what you think. Sorry about the shitty pic. (Cell Phone)

Thanks to minoreparations for the blades
    Last edited by Fatman88; 02-16-2008, 11:14 PM.

looks very good. what did you do as far as prepping the wheel before paint? i want to paint my EX alloys, but they are in pretty rough condition as they sit right now

Comment

I first used aircraft stripper to get rid of the dirt and oem clear. Then i sanded with a palm sander and go rid of the curbage. Wet sanded smooth and aircraft again. Primed and primer sealer. It was a long process due to the condition of the wheels.

Comment

Heres a pic of the worst one before i painted it. Just so you can get an idea.

Comment

Wow...

When you said you painted them, i was expecting a semi-decent spray job, but you actually took a ton of time and they look awesome!

Good Job. They look great

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks. I forgot to add that some where in between those steps i filled holes with metal putty.

Comment

Nice work, you put alot of time into those Karl's a great guy isn't he? Your wheels really remind me of H22Sparkles' old blades.

Comment

nice job. i jus got outta this color.

Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Yeah man Karl is a cool kid.
                  I haven't seen a picture of H22Sparkles wheels. Id definitely like to see a picture if someone has one.

FuncOvrForm- I see that your center caps are painted, what color is the "H" emblem?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
                    Yeah man Karl is a cool kid.
                    I haven't seen a picture of H22Sparkles wheels. Id definitely like to see a picture if someone has one.

FuncOvrForm- I see that your center caps are painted, what color is the "H" emblem?
                    black
                    Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Sweet....I think im going to paint mine the color of my car.

Comment

i really want to paint my rims not sure which ones to do

Freedom Is Not Free
                        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

what grit sandpaper did you use for the palm sanding and wetsand?

Comment

I used 100-120 grit with the palm sander. When I wet sanded I used 1000-1500. As it got smoother I used finer paper.

Comment

what type of paint did you buy....where can you get it
                              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X