gold wheel paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gold wheel paint?

Anyone know where to get some? I can't seem to find any at any of my local parts stores.
    http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/sho....php?p=1144037

This guy got some, but I think he is in Canada. Those wheels look damn good.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

id get some engine paint. but if you got a spray gun, you could use body paint for it. i painted some 740il wheels last year and they still look great today.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I did pretty much the same process he did but i used Duplicolor Universal Gold engine paint.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

^^^^^^ those look fucking bad ass! gary ill check around here and see what i can find...

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
          I did pretty much the same process he did but i used Duplicolor Universal Gold engine paint.

Did you pshop that wheel on there? Why is there grey spokes behind it?

Anyways, they look really good!
          Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
            Did you pshop that wheel on there? Why is there grey spokes behind it?

Anyways, they look really good!
            Thats just because the finished painted gold rim is layed against the old Grey rim. NO photoshop, Just simply putting the painted rim next to the non painted one and taking a picture.

Comment

I USED THIS>>>

PAINT ON TIRE, DIDNT care had to b replaced anyways and THE GOLD CAME OUT LIKE THIS>>>

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I bought some duplicolour wheel paint when I painted my wheels....It turned out good...but the only complaint I had was that it would randomly spray a shitload of extra paint on the wheels so I had to sand that off...but other than that it turned out good....

If you cant find wheel paint Im sure most paint would work...Just make sure that you clear it enough to protect the paint.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7

what kind of rims are these. i saw it on a 6th gen accord but i didn't know what model they are. the only thing they read on the rims are R racing.
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                  X