Street legal slicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street legal slicks

I'm looking to get some street legal slicks. I saw some from BFGood, just wondering if anyone else knows of any good ones and mostly where I can buy them at a good price. I've been to a couple of sites but it's all for the U.S. Thanks for any help

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

kumos make some and off tire rack not to bad and if you got a friend that works fr a car place if you just talk to them they could maybe et you them for whole sale!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
      kumos make some and off tire rack not to bad and if you got a friend that works fr a car place if you just talk to them they could maybe et you them for whole sale!!!
      ya i was gonna mention mozz but i wasnt sure, ill check wat they havew 2 offer for u.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

FALKEN Azenis RS
        sizes...
        195-60-14 205-55-16
        205-50-15 225-45-17 215-45-16

RACE bred thread design/ meets SCCA requirements

also Micky Thompson Et street RADIAL tires. hope i helped
        Last edited by F20A CB7; 06-19-2007, 12:38 AM.

Comment

i wouldnt recommend the azenis for huge power traction purposes, although i hear they are a great handling tire with stiff sidewalls.

for street legal slicks, i'd just go with drag radials. BFG DR's are well priced and can hold some decent power. Dont expect them to last forever though, the compound is very soft

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
            i wouldnt recommend the azenis for huge power traction purposes, although i hear they are a great handling tire with stiff sidewalls.

for street legal slicks, i'd just go with drag radials. BFG DR's are well priced and can hold some decent power. Dont expect them to last forever though, the compound is very soft
            yeah I was really thinking of BFG DR's. Any recommended site that might ship to Canada?

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22

Comment

TRY summitracing.com what size rim will these b on

Comment

205/50/15
                I will look at that site. I found a large retail store here in Canada that has some.

SOLD!!
                Boosted H22

Comment

yea thats a good size...should be able to find them for about 129.99 a piece

i wanted some for my 16s but they dont make them in that rim diameter

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                    205/50/15
                    I will look at that site. I found a large retail store here in Canada that has some.

If you are looking for a real tire get the the toyo RA-1 best street legal race compound tire there is! probably why its the official tire of scca and nasa racing.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                      If you are looking for a real tire get the the toyo RA-1 best street legal race compound tire there is! probably why its the official tire of scca and nasa racing.
                      yeah I'm starting to think of not getting street legal drag tires because, first they dont last very long meaning I will probably be spending a lot more on tires than I want to and second they are probably not very good in regular driving conditions like rain, so I'm looking at either getting some real slicks to put on my steelies, but they are $280 a tire or I might go with the Falken Azenis, even though I know they are great street tires, I'm not sure how they are on the track

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22

Comment

you can prolly get M&H slicks for some 15s for about 300-350 a pair. maybe a 23.5 x 8.0 x 15

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq

Comment

yeah I'm starting to think of not getting street legal drag tires because, first they dont last very long meaning I will probably be spending a lot more on tires than I want to and second they are probably not very good in regular driving conditions like rain, so I'm looking at either getting some real slicks to put on my steelies, but they are $280 a tire or I might go with the Falken Azenis, even though I know they are great street tires, I'm not sure how they are on the track
                          if u wanan do liek autocross or something in near feature. then then street slicks r the way 2 GO if not kuhmo has some nice ties. kuhmo escta 711. they r nice man. but to find a 205-15 in that size is a lil hard summit had them they might havre replaced them with a diff tire.

Comment

im running ra1's on the TRACK....lapping ---u get rocks on the tire if u drive these on the road.....--u ruin them.

i dont drag race....
                            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

^^What he said. Plus as I recall they are discontinued now also. Hoosier might make a street legal DR might wanna look into that. But BFG is the more popular one.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X