Rim Specs Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rim Specs Request

If anyone knows what kinda rim this is please let me know.
    I'm looking for name of real company and/or fake company, and where its from. Bascially full specs on this metal piece. TY.

...adjust accordingly

Work equip 03 is the real one. Drag makes a replica of it.

Comment

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Thinking about picking up a set? I saw a set of silver ones for 1200 like a year ago, but I was broke. These wheels can still be bought brand new though, but they only come in 15".

Comment

Naw, I'm pretty happy with Racing Sparco's for now. I've just noticed these a lot lately and wanted to know exactly what people were running. It's hard to tell if the rims in the pic are real or not but it is an actual pic.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

I'm pretty sure the one in the picture is a drag wheel because I've only seen the works on silver and gold. If you look closely at the centercap it doesn't have the little words under it like on a real work centercap.

I was so sad when I saw this replica in person because even rota didn't replicate this wheel before.

Comment

Yup how they can make a rare JDM wheel played out

Comment

That's why even if you like a real JDM rim sometimes its best to stay away since replicas are a dime a dozen and people won't know the difference between the two.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

A real jdm rim whore can tell the difference between a real and fake. The only wheel that comes to mind that I've seen people have trouble identifying is the ssr type-x and the rota auto-x.

Comment

Working...
                  X