20's or 22's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by '93accordse
    im gonna say this once, this guy asked for your opinion on two different sizes of rims. All the other commentary is unecessary. no one is forcing any of you to run these size wheels. This guy likes what he likes. Way to bash on a member

The thread title was very clear, which means some of you came in here with intent to bash. If you dont have anything to say to help the guy out then leave the thread alone. Your opinion on whats "***" or "retarded" matters very little to anyone.
    exactly! people can't seem to grasp this concept. still, they will read your post, go right past it and post more BS.

to the OP, there are a few here with 20's. they all say that you can't put a rim wider than 7'' on. most with 20's have airride. IMO, 20's look hot on an accord. i think you would have a bit of trouble with 22's because the rim is wider than the wheel arch.

later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

the rims will be worth more than the damn car
      1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
      ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
      OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        exactly! people can't seem to grasp this concept. still, they will read your post, go right past it and post more BS.
        Actually I came in here with the intention to poke fun and say he should put fo' fo's on his accord like that who? Mike Jones! Who? Mike Jones song. After reading 93accordse's post I realized that maybe I shouldn't post anything, until I read your post.....

Anyways 22's would be way too big, and probably look more akward than 20's. A nice set of "19 Racing Hart C2's would be sick though.

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by '93accordse
          im gonna say this once, this guy asked for your opinion on two different sizes of rims. All the other commentary is unecessary. no one is forcing any of you to run these size wheels. This guy likes what he likes. Way to bash on a member

The thread title was very clear, which means some of you came in here with intent to bash. If you dont have anything to say to help the guy out then leave the thread alone. Your opinion on whats "***" or "retarded" matters very little to anyone.
          my apologies!!! i choose 20's

I-SR 6

Comment

go for the 20's yo...

get them tucked

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

i think 20's with would look pretty sweet

i got 19's on air

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

later.
                For a moment I thought that was chicohonda but I see the link says cannedcb7

Comment

naaaaa! Sorry but, I dont think anything above a twinkey, I mean 20 is ness. Good luck though. If you wanna go big, 19's look good on CB7's.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

here are the 3 he wants us to vote on.
                    omega devin:

limited 357:

Arelli Assassyn:

none of these are particularly attractive to me, but its up to you.

I would personally like to see 22's on an accord, but it would have to be wide-bodied, at least a a little. i have always wanted to see a VIP/euro-style mildy wide-bodied accord with some big ass chromies and a mild bodykit. something like this (but an accord):

for wheels i would use something like these:
                    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-24-2007, 11:33 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

The only cars that are pulling off the 22's are the extra long ones. Like S-Class'es, 7-Series, Audi A8 etc.

For the CB7 play it safe and go with 20's. The main issue is what tire to get. On the stock suspension setup the 225 treadwidth rubs badly against the knuckle.

Comment

Working...
                      X