No announcement yet.

Motegi FF7 or Rota Slipstreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Rota's...and if u like that polished lip...go with Rota's J Mag black with a polished lip...they are sooo sweet

DEVOTE

Comment

That's not a polished lip,that's half the wheel! Anybody have a pic of these on a cb?
      Originally posted by lokuputha
      I like the Rota's...and if u like that polished lip...go with Rota's J Mag black with a polished lip...they are sooo sweet

Comment

i say the motegi's. i dont really like the look of the slipstreams on accords. just my personal opinion.

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by 5spd'r
          That's not a polished lip,that's half the wheel! Anybody have a pic of these on a cb?
          These look like mugen knock off's so try looking at bmexicans car.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Go with the slips they are smoother and easier to keep clean because they don't have all the little bolts. And if you get the royal black it has a chrome lip

I know they have different colors than what is here. I got my Royal bronze wheels from www.machiii.net They were very heplful. I didnt like the lip at first but it grew on me. I post some of my before pictures of my car when I get home. Its finaly in the paint shop too.
            I My Honda
            Check out my Ride Here
            09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

My 16" Bronze Slipstreams With polished lip

Hope it helps!
              I My Honda
              Check out my Ride Here
              09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

I had some rota slips before. Some 15s to be exact. I liked em, but they are replicas and will always BE replicas. I got out of that phase awile back. I liked the FF6s. Check my members ride thread. And check my old car, Nocturnal cb7. Those were nice looking rims, but way too heavy.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Updated Pictures of Slips

I got my car back from the paint shop and the rims look a lot different with the different color.

I My Honda
                  Check out my Ride Here
                  09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

I wanted slips but they were completely sold out for a month strait when I was trying to get them so I got my circuit 8s. I love the slips though. Sleek and super lightweight The motegi's are nice too, but I've always been a fan of slips.
                    R.I.P. CB7; hello spec-v!

Member's Ride
                    FS thread: full part-out

Help me with my spec-V fund, buy my stuff!!!
                    Degree of rice and performability are inversely related.

Comment

Working...
                    X