No announcement yet.

Wheel Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM is just cool because authentic JDM parts (stock parts) are different than what we have, but still parts that were factory made for our cars. You're not really changing your car from an Accord to something else. Kinda like getting SE leather seats in my LX (which I'd love to do...)

I wonder if there's a USDM craze in Japan... I know they're going around putting Lexus, Acura, and Infiniti logos on their cars...

Comment

Hey man don't be dogging on Hello Kitty. I have a big sticker across my windshield that says "Powered by Hello Kitty". I agree with what you are saying though about rice. That is pretty much what I was trying to say ... there are just too many stupid stereotypes people have now and ahh it just gets annoying. I have to agree that the bronze would look pretty sweet on your car.

Comment

Thanks... I agree that "rice" and "JDM" are WAY overused... The whole JDM concept is pretty cool though, I think. It's overdone, and abused by companies looking to cash in on the "JDM" market (like my "JDM style" amber corners... didn't the JDM Accords have 1 piece lights? )

I just don't pay attention. You'll never hear me say anything like "My car is soooo much more JDM than yours!" or "That's sooo JDM! I must have it! Only $300 for an authentic JDM cigarette lighter!"

Comment

Do whatever you like.. What makes you happy. You know, when you're driving your car if looking back and seeing the tail section of a Boeing 747 as a wing makes you feel warm and fuzzy, then do it. Guys get to hung up on hows this look kinda thing and I actually have never posted a "what do you think about" type post. But I did. I generally go with whatever I like and in the end I put together a pretty good combination with all my cars I've built in 15 yrs.

So do what you like and respect those who do.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Makes sense to me...

People are free to do as they wish, and others are free to have their own opinions. When it comes to conflict is when I draw the line. If I think someone's car is ugly, I just won't look at it! There are actually a few people (one in particular comes to mind...) that have what I consider "ricey" cars. The one particular person I'm thinking of I actually have a great deal of respect for. He worked hard to make his car into what he wanted, and he's still learning, changing, and making it better. Shopping cart wings are cool with me, if they're cool with you... on your car

Comment

Werd!

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

MMM those black Motegis are sexy, I'd def go w/ those

Comment

MMM those black Motegis are sexy, I'd def go w/ those

Comment

Working...
                  X