Wheel Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Opinions

Looking for feedback on the looks. Putting wheels on a cappuccino sedan.
    Attached Files

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

or silver?
    Attached Files

My Cardomain

Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."

Comment

only avail in 17
      Attached Files

My Cardomain

Comment

i like the graphite black. show us a pic of your car for a better idea.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
            i believe fizzbob's car is cappucino brown:

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yes, that's the color. i'll do a quick pshop mock of them later today.. if me boss not around.

My Cardomain

Comment

me boss not..

My Cardomain

Comment

quickie..
                  Attached Files

My Cardomain

Comment

Hey those are my rims lol!! I have the gunmetal/silver ones in the 16" version. My accord is grey/black with silver trim so it flows really good with those rims. It would probably look better if you got a 17" rim, but even the 16's look pretty good. They are pretty lightweight and a good deal for what you get. I've had mine for about 9 months.... They don't have a single scratch and still shine like the day I got them. I would definitely recommend getting the motegis if they flow with the color of your car. I don't think they look as cool on the brown car, but if you like them then get them because they are good rims.

Comment

Sorry akrodha, I'm jackin your thread (rather than start a new one for the exact same question...)

It'll still be a while before I get rims. I may be getting Rotas, but they come in so many colors!

or

I like the C8s, but I'm not sure how tacky it'd be having 2 modded CB7s with the same wheels so close to each other (92accordDX just got some, and lives minutes from me). I would most likely get bronze or something, so at least the colors would be different. The Slipstreams are about a pound lighter per wheel though...

Anyway, my car is Phantom Gray. I wanted some input on what colors might look good on it. I don't have a good enough pic to try to photoshop em on, unfortunately...

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                        Sorry akrodha, I'm jackin your thread (rather than start a new one for the exact same question...)

It'll still be a while before I get rims. I may be getting Rotas, but they come in so many colors!

or

I like the C8s, but I'm not sure how tacky it'd be having 2 modded CB7s with the same wheels so close to each other (92accordDX just got some, and lives minutes from me). I would most likely get bronze or something, so at least the colors would be different. The Slipstreams are about a pound lighter per wheel though...

Anyway, my car is Phantom Gray. I wanted some input on what colors might look good on it. I don't have a good enough pic to try to photoshop em on, unfortunately...
                        lol word

I'm definitely getting the c8's in 16's in bronze w/ polished lip this summer I won't have anything to worry about though because in my area it's ALL rice...I seriously haven't seen one jdm style clean car here...it's really sad

My members ride thread

Comment

So your car has to be JDM to be cool now? That sounds just about as bad as all the ricers who jumped on the ricer bandwagon.

Comment

Eh, to me JDM and rice are along the same lines... rice is just JDM done poorly I mean, Hello Kitty is JDM, but it has no place on your car!

fliplyricist1, your car would look great with bronze wheels... They would compliment that color perfectly. Probably better than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                              Eh, to me JDM and rice are along the same lines... rice is just JDM done poorly I mean, Hello Kitty is JDM, but it has no place on your car!

fliplyricist1, your car would look great with bronze wheels... They would compliment that color perfectly. Probably better than mine.
                              thx dude, but I seriously think your color would look better...heck, your color is better PERIOD. lol

and to the young gentleman who misconstrued my words...I said 'jdm style clean car' which never implied that a car has to be jdm to be clean, just that I haven't seen any jdm style rides in my area. If you've been to where I'm at, you'd pretty much find yourself engulfed by honda accords with chrome fender trim and chrome prime 3 spoke hubcaps from Autozone w/ a giant Nike swoosh insignia on the rear windshield. If that's your idea of 'clean' than so be it....to each his own. IMO the term rice itself is played out, and I don't usually use that word much at all since rice can be defined in so many ways and nowadays people think everything is rice if it isn't 'jdm.' But my personal preference is jdm styling, because it sticks to the factory lines and gives the car a clean aftermarket appearance while still staying subtle and not obnoxiously attention grabbing.

To each his own...

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X