03 Konig Caffeine's (16s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 Konig Caffeine's (16s)

can anyone give me an idea on how much 16" 2003 Konig Caffeine's are worth cuz i know someone who might sell me his, though I have not seen there condition seeing as Im at school and my home is 2 and a half hours away. Thanx!

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

they probably originally retailed for around $500-600 for the wheels alone.

their worth what you're willing to pay.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

For used 16s I'd probably do 200-250 with tires... especially Konigs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
        For used 16s I'd probably do 200-250 with tires... especially Konigs
        Wow only $250, you must not like Konig either that or you haven't heard anything good about them. My friend wants to sell them for $600 CDN with tires and I thought that was pricey. Thats about $480 American. Thanx for the heads up.

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Comment

I'm just not too hot on spending a lot of money on a set of rims I can get for 600 new with tires for...

I've had a set of Konigs.. and they did good. I bent one and it still held air for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSF
            Wow only $250, you must not like Konig either that or you haven't heard anything good about them. My friend wants to sell them for $600 CDN with tires and I thought that was pricey. Thats about $480 American. Thanx for the heads up.
            why pay $480 usd/$600 cdn for low quality cast aluminum wheels, when you can get better higher quality rims for the same price?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
              why pay $480 usd/$600 cdn for low quality cast aluminum wheels, when you can get better higher quality rims for the same price?
              what kind of rims could I find for that price with rubber and where could I buy these?

Go Honda! Go 4th Gens!

Comment

Working...
              X