Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for clean set of rims help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for clean set of rims help me out!

I need to choose some wheels before I can start saving for them!

Im looking at keeping it real clean lookin and prolly gonna go with 16 or 17s since I want to take it to the track every now and then.

Im thinking of going with either Racing Hart C2's or Falken Hanabi's
    I was thinking I saw someone on here with something that looks like the hanabi's and I like them.

Anyway help me choose.

or

Thinkig of trying to find each set in either satin silver or hyperblack...I have a black coupe.

would help if we had pics of your car too and also mabe some1 can photoshop it but imo i would go with the c2s
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

beevergote has the falkens, i think... check out his members thread.

Comment

MOTEGI...i personally i think the MR7 is one of the better looking rims on the cb7, clean, smooth, just great. most motegi's are very clean. not into the flashy stuff that has like a billion little crevases. lol i have the motegi mr7 chrome and i have more compliments on the rims than i do my car lol. everyone young and old, hot rodders, classic car guys, even yes some domestics love em lol
        My members ride thread

Comment

just buy my prelude rims

Comment

Originally posted by RENR
            just buy my prelude rims
            What do they look like?

Far as the motegi's I have the DP6's on my 6th gen. Im not looking for the same look on my cb7 I would like them to be more stock looking. jspecs rims are nice and I like how the c2s look.

Comment

Motegi FF6's look really good...if all else fails, get some Volks.
              FF6's in my sig...

Comment

if you are actually gonna save for a new set of shoes. make it worth while and get a set of RACING HART C5's. and please go with a 17" on a 205/40/17 tire. you will not sustain as much road rash and bending of wheels.

Comment

My vote's for the Racing Hart C2s. But ...

if you are actually gonna save for a new set of shoes. make it worth while and get a set of RACING HART C5's. and please go with a 17" on a 205/40/17 tire. you will not sustain as much road rash and bending of wheels.
                  ~~ rh C5s are also nice.

Motegi FF6's look really good...if all else fails, get some Volks.
                  ~~ Yup! Just like Accord Sir's:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=accordsir
                  www.StreetLightz.com

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                    got a set for sale cheap in 18"
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

cough cough..... motegi mr7 cough cough.....wrapped in pirelli p zero nero m+s 205/35/17 = sawweeeeeeet
                      My members ride thread

Comment

i must say . . . i have NEVER liked the MR7's . . . but thats just me . . . anyways, black car? get some gunmetal rims with a silver lip . . . the motegi FF6's are REALLY nice . . . koney has them, check his sig
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Would you be looking for style or performance?
                          Style wise those Falkens look alot like Prelude VTEC blades (...er right?) you could go with them. They fit our cars and they are probably cheaper! Plus your getting a Honda rim so its not as likely to be stolen.
                          Performance wise I would go with a 15" rim with a 215(225 if you can get it)/50/15 tire - it gives you better acceleration and also tires are alot cheaper than 17". OZ rims from a Lance fit! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31087 Or maybe
                          The Harts are cool - but there are a number of people with them already so I personally would want something more unique. There is a set of Gsquare rims for sale on this site. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31056

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                            205/40 on a 17" tire? on an Accord? No way. 40 series tires will cause the wheels to bend and give you a terrible ride. Plus they look soo skinny and add to the Accord's already copious amount of wheel gap.

its 215/45-17 for those wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              205/40 on a 17" tire? on an Accord? No way. 40 series tires will cause the wheels to bend and give you a terrible ride. Plus they look soo skinny and add to the Accord's already copious amount of wheel gap.

its 215/45-17 for those wheels.
                              i recently had 35 series and they were fine, ride was not bad. yes 35 adds to wheel gap but i have my car slammed anyway and i am still stucking tire not smart to run 35 or even 40 if the roads are really bad though. o and i had to have 205 bc of rubbing 215 was too big
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X