BFG vs Yokohama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BFG vs Yokohama

BFG Traction TA vs Yokohama Avid V4S. I've used the BFG's before and they're great. Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the Yokohama's (only a $4 price difference between the two, so money's not my worry here). I do a lot of fast cornering and hard take offs. Rains frequently here. Very little ice/snow
    Originally posted by DoctorCipher
    ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

I know you're looking for info on the Yoko's, but i can vouch for the BFGs.
    When i was looking for tires for my 16'' rims, the BFG Traction T/A V's had a great tread life rating, decent looking tread, and a good reputation. And they actually came in my size (205/50/16).

I actually really like these tires. They have good grip in dry and rain, and a nice solid feel to them. Also, they are very quiet, and they make almost no squeal when pushed to the edge.

Now they are not a really high performance tire. They are a great daily driver, if you drive harder than the average person.
    CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wallace
      I actually really like these tires. They have good grip in dry and rain, and a nice solid feel to them. Also, they are very quiet, and they make almost no squeal when pushed to the edge.
      i have the exact same results with my BFG G-force sports (about $80/tire)... they are by far the best tire i've ever used. i know that yokohamas are great also.. but for daily driving, i think you'll be more pleased with the BFGs.. they're good all-around and have great treadwear.

Comment

Working...
      X