photo shop rims for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo shop rims for me?

could anyone with photo shop put these wheels on my car? trying to get the honda back on the road my drag dr19's cracked and just to replace the front two its gonna cost about 280 and with tires its gonna cost 500+ id assume tires for these would be cheaper and i could possibly sell my other rims so if someones bored with photo shop it would be greatly appreciated.

93 Honda Accord Lx
    Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

So your upgrading from drag to xxr wheels?
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
      So your upgrading from drag to xxr wheels?
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Are drags suppose to be better? And I'm mainly looking for something smaller than 18's if they're cheaper than replacing the two front rims. I'm not looking to drop alot of cash on my rims just basically get her back on the road since she just been collecting dust for the past month or so.
        93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

But if you read the paragraph above you would have know that it's not for an "upgrade"
          93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

I'd put drags and xxr on the same page. I don't know what caused your two cracked wheels, but I'd go with something else brand wise.

Have you searched your local craigslist?
            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Yea I have and can't really find anything under 250 that's worth it I have the drag dr19's and I've had them for about 3-4 years now and I'm sure it's just from not driving as carefully as I should and its about 280 to replace the 2 and I think these were about 300 for four on ebay with free shipping so I was just trying to see what they would look like.

Is there any brand you would reccomend that's in the same price range just mainly want something that will look nice but not overly priced don't need all that
              93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

And was also thinking to go with something smaller considering I have the h22 so I can get a little more out of it
                93 Honda Accord Lx

Comment

Working...
                X