195 60 15 on prelude "saw blades"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

195 60 15 on prelude "saw blades"

I was reading somewhere that prelude blades use 205 60 15's or something. Would my 195 60 15's work with these tires? I got a really good deal on a set of rims ($75) and i just bought new tires a few months ago, so i'm really hoping they will work with these
    Last edited by michael6593; 03-25-2013, 07:20 PM.

Will they fit
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Well that seems like a really cool website. But I guess I don't understand how to tell if they will fit or not.

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

It will fit. Not much will change.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

In short...Yes they will work just fine. If people can run 165/60s or smaller on a 15x7(stanced) then you should have no problems running a 195/60 on the sawblades. It may even help your clearance a little because you are adding an inch to your rim width in comparison to a 15x5.5. That coupled with a fat tire could result in some rubbing issues.
            Last edited by 5sp5drCB; 03-25-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Moved to the appropriate section.

Comment

alright awesome thanks guys! Thanks deeve, appreciate it. Does anybody know how much tire shops generally charge to swap tires from old rims to new ones? I just got new tires a few months ago.

Here's the wheels
                Last edited by michael6593; 03-25-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Probably $15-30$ per. Call up some tire shops in your area, they should be able to give you a quote over the phone.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

alright cool i called around and its basically gonna be between 50-75 for most places. Its too bad you can't just mount the tires your self. haha is there a wheel restoration diy? I searched and can't find anything. I thought i remember reading something that you wet sand them, and polish them or something.

Comment

You can mount tires yourself. It just takes time. Youtube it. Also youtube restoring wheels.

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
                      X