No announcement yet.

Jline sdmsl2 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cuz last time i saw a cb7 just like yours here in spring branch...idk if da was u???

Comment

I've seen more negative camber than that.beautiful, atleast if you ever sell them, they'll sell fast

btw looks like huge adapters maybe 25mm??

look into the 15mm adapters, once the car is at full should clear the fenders more.

Comment

mmmm was it a 2 door lol

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
          I've seen more negative camber than that.beautiful, atleast if you ever sell them, they'll sell fast

btw looks like huge adapters maybe 25mm??

look into the 15mm adapters, once the car is at full should clear the fenders more.
          ive seen more neg camber too but ive been looking on how they do it and cant find out how

and yeah they are 25mm, they have to be that thick because of the wheel stud length. i was gonna try to have our machine shop mill it down to 15mm but i knew it was gonna interfear, studs would hit the back of the rims, causing the jlines not to sit properly. Unless there is a way to get around it? i am gonna look at shorter studs.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulveda87 View Post
            mmmm was it a 2 door lol
            i think so..

Comment

Originally posted by browncali View Post
              i think so..
              yeah it wasnt me, im NEVER on that side. its bad with auto theft so eeefffff that side lol

Comment

just buy a set of 15mm,, they come with special slim lug nuts to sit flush with the adapters

don't have these anymore just an example

Comment

Is it just a spacer or wheel adapter? Mine are wheel adapter to go from 4x114.3 to 4x100.

Comment

They look awesome dude! Id pick those white wheels up from you if I was in tx :/

Comment

ill ship if need be but youll have to pay the shipping

Comment

15mm wheel adapters, 4x100-4x114. damn pricey too, costs me 100 just for 2

Comment

thats not bad for price. i just remembered i am the one that bought your 1 piece jdm headlights lol!!!

well if you could tell me where you ordered them from or the info on them it will be much appreciated

Comment

I will be updating with newer pics of the rear camber kit i modified at my work, got with a engineer and a machinist and they went to work! i checked it and its all the way i wanted! go me for being QC! lol

Comment

*****Update*****

just left my car at the shop for a full turbo build! trying to make 450hp. (thanks bisimoto) as well as a full wire tuck and maybe a radiator tuck. and lastly new OEM paint

Comment

fit right in
                                10th Anniversary Accord.
                                05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
                                X