Kazera Wheels ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kazera Wheels ?

These are sexy as hell but iv never heard of the company Kazera.

Has anyone bought "Kazera" wheels before ?

if so, what is the quality of the wheel/customer service ?

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...ll&sort=Weight
    Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
    Originally posted by deevergote
    den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Kazera is popular among autocrossers because of their cost and availability at Tire Rack
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
      Kazera is popular among autocrossers because of their cost and availability at Tire Rack
      Even among CB7 owners ?(Smallest size being 17" x 7.5")
      Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

dam that's a nice wheel. Who cares ^^ about the cb comment. Just get em man.

Wat color is ur car again?

Ninga edIt- get extra center caps also. They r only 6 bucks. Wow. That's good.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

google em i did when i was looking for a cheap affordable wheel and found a bunch of good reviews

Ride List
          1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
          2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
          newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

looks like XXRs or w/e, probably the same Chinese plant with different badging

Comment

i dunno what color i want to paint my car "[

only problem is there 17" x 7.5... RUBBBBBBBB

or these are 16"x7"

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...1&autoModClar=

but i like the first ones better ! :'(
              Last edited by tutsuo; 05-23-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Hot dam those nice. But the 17sx7.5 r nicer. Just get a camber kit 2 fix the rubbin issues u may have man.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Hot dam those nice. But the 17sx7.5 r nicer. Just get a camber kit 2 fix the rubbin issues u may have man.
                  now to find a camber kit >.<

it will never end with this car.

me: you know i spoil you car.
                  car:

Comment

If I remember correctly, Kazera is made by ASA. I think its because I saw the ASA logo on the back of my Kazeras. I could be wrong...

Tirerack customer service is great, I lost my key for the lugs they sent to me... they sent me a new key, no charge.

They've withstood nyc potholes and such... pretty strong, only a slight bend in one rim. I think the design of the wheel had something to do with it. My KZ-S wheels didn't have a lip.

Comment

What size would be recommended for general street racing ?

Comment

What is general street racing?
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I think 17x7.5 will fit with the right offset and a drop that's not aggressive. btw why hate on XXR? my import tuner wheel guide had them and im sure if they were shit they wouldn't make it on a guide.

Comment

7.5" won't rub unless you're ricer-slammed, or the offset is wrong.

Kazera wheels aren't fantastic quality, but they're one of the better inexpensive brands out there. They are indeed owned by ASA, who has an agreement with BBS. They use some BBS designs, as well as some of their manufacturing processes.
                            Nothing special, but better than half of the inexpensive garbage out there. Certainly better than being a nut-hugging trend rider and going with XXR.

Originally posted by tutsuo View Post
                            What size would be recommended for general street racing ?
                            NOTHING is recommended for street racing. Just don't do it. If you want to race, go to a track. If there's no track near you, pick another hobby... or find a sanctioned, organized, LEGAL autocross event in a local parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              7.5" won't rub unless you're ricer-slammed, or the offset is wrong.

Kazera wheels aren't fantastic quality, but they're one of the better inexpensive brands out there. They are indeed owned by ASA, who has an agreement with BBS. They use some BBS designs, as well as some of their manufacturing processes.
                              Nothing special, but better than half of the inexpensive garbage out there. Certainly better than being a nut-hugging trend rider and going with XXR.

NOTHING is recommended for street racing. Just don't do it. If you want to race, go to a track. If there's no track near you, pick another hobby... or find a sanctioned, organized, LEGAL autocross event in a local parking lot.

I realize how dumb i sounded there, i meant to say what is a good size for daily driving and the occasional raceing. Iv been told 16"s since its a DD and tires will be cheaper and for racing(langley Speedway is a smaller version of a nascar track) because of less rotional mass etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X