Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about Essenza Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about Essenza Tires?

I can get a set of these tires mounted and balanced for $280, it's a good deal but if the tires are shit I won't bother. If anyone has any info it would be helpful.

well ive never heard of them, but that doesnt mean anything. but you know what they say, you get what you pay for. btw, whats the size youre looking for? makes a big difference whether or not thats a good price. i got my 205/50/16 kumho's from tirerack for 240 shipped... and mounted/balanced for another 40. so thats $280 right there, but it all depends on what youre getting.

Comment

wow 280 huh lol damn i spent over 700 lol pirelli though. umm i have never heard of these tires. i agree u get what u pay for most of the time. i would go for something more umm recognized just to have some peace off mind. hope that helps.
      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
        well ive never heard of them, but that doesnt mean anything. but you know what they say, you get what you pay for. btw, whats the size youre looking for? makes a big difference whether or not thats a good price. i got my 205/50/16 kumho's from tirerack for 240 shipped... and mounted/balanced for another 40. so thats $280 right there, but it all depends on what youre getting.

I read that these tires are made by good year, but are sold by a different company under the Essenza name. That is about all I can find on them.

PS. Your sig is awesome I could watch that all day...God I love Boobies

Just wish I could figure out why my computer will only save things as bitmap (.bmp) cause I want it.
        Last edited by VtecFreak; 03-23-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

what size are you getting?

and you should be able to save it. its a gif, i dont know why it would even try tosave it as a bmp... just rightclick/save as... that should be it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
            what size are you getting?

and you should be able to save it. its a gif, i dont know why it would even try tosave it as a bmp... just rightclick/save as... that should be it.

205/40/17's I'm going to go talk to them tomorrow and see what else they have.

Comment

I sell a lot of them to IS300 owners (I work for a Lexus dealer) and I havn't heard any complaints yet...but I will keep my ears open, I know I am tempted to pick up a set myself because I can get them for cost! And yes they are make by Goodyear, all of our info says that on it.
              If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
              The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
              But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
              EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

definitley true that u get what u pay for, but if ur on a budget, the essenza tire will get u by...also, check out the treadwear, and temp rating...those will help as well as the UTQG rating...

Comment

ive got kumho esctas, also from tirerack, they've worked well for me, but then I don't know what to look for in tires, so as long as they aren't f*cking up then I'm happy

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X