Old school Datsun rims??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old school Datsun rims??

I came across these wheels and really liked them!! I asked the dude where he got them and he said he got them off another guy that had them on his 510. He said they were 14x6(seems really small..?). Anywho, what do you guys think?? Oohhh btw they were on the guys old datsun 240z

My bud just bought a 1980 280zx a week ago and i took one of his tires. they fit but poked a little and the tires those things come with raised my car up a good 2 inches.195/70/14 lol .think we might need spacers too because i felt a little rubbing

Comment

Do you know the offset?
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
        My bud just bought a 1980 280zx a week ago and i took one of his tires. they fit but poked a little and the tires those things come with raised my car up a good 2 inches.195/70/14 lol .think we might need spacers too because i felt a little rubbing
        Rubbing on the fender or..? Yeahh they look pretty dope, but im iffy about the x6 and the fact that the tires are gunna have a HUGE sidewall. Id be cool if i could fit some 195/50/14's on them. Haha

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        Do you know the offset?
        Nope, but it has to be lower than ours. Theyre RWD

Comment

Ugh 14s :/
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
            Ugh 14s :/
            Riiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt...

Comment

Love the 14s.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                Love the 14s.
                Yezzir, might pick these up tomorrow...

Comment

I liked the way they fit since i have negative camber in the front.But unfortunately i didn't take any pics but today i will grab his wheel again and send you a pic of what it looks like i think the offset on the z rims are +10 or something close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                    I liked the way they fit since i have negative camber in the front.But unfortunately i didn't take any pics but today i will grab his wheel again and send you a pic of what it looks like i think the offset on the z rims are +10 or something close to it.
                    AWESOME!!! Thanks brotha

Comment

I have also found these rims looking to get them....did you ever get them on your car or does anyone have pics of them on a cb7 thanks

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                      you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

They don't fit, our brakes are too big

Comment

spacers won't work???

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                          you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

14's should work unless you have wagon breaks. The are larger. My enkei 92's are 14x7 0 offset and fit with with no issues.
                            "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

14s will fit, i have a set of nissan stanza alloys for my track tires.
                              1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                              1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                              Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Working...
                              X