Wheels as a Performance Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels as a Performance Mod

Ok, so wheels are nice to look at, but can also be a great way to increase the performance of your car. I am looking for some light weight wheels that will not only look good, but also be more functional than anything. I'm thinking some low offset 15x7 or some 15x7.5 with a little wider tire. Any input from you guys who know a thing or two more than me would be awesome.

Also post up some pics with some cb7s with a performance stance, and some meaty tires please
    _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Originally posted by mr_naler View Post
    Ok, so wheels are nice to look at, but can also be a great way to increase the performance of your car. I am looking for some light weight wheels that will not only look good, but also be more functional than anything. I'm thinking some low offset 15x7 or some 15x7.5 with a little wider tire. Any input from you guys who know a thing or two more than me would be awesome.

Also post up some pics with some cb7s with a performance stance, and some meaty tires please
    How much are you wanting to spend? Spinwerks makes good wheels. You can get any size and offset you want basically. I had my eye on a 16x8" set for awhile. Their 16x8s weigh under 12 lbs a piece, and they're I believe 230ish a piece brand new.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      How much are you wanting to spend? Spinwerks makes good wheels. You can get any size and offset you want basically. I had my eye on a 16x8" set for awhile. Their 16x8s weigh under 12 lbs a piece, and they're I believe 230ish a piece brand new.
      I'm not wanting anything cheap really. I'm looking for a set of really cheap wheels to rock for now. Then I want to get a good set of wheels for the best performance I can get really. Price isn't bad on those Spinwerks. Is 16x8 a good size for good handling. I was thinking something a little smaller, like maybe 15x7.5
      _C'est La Vie, C'est La Mort_

Comment

Working...
      X